Tip: Marseille to Win
Bookmaker: bet365 (EUR 100 FREE BETS for new customers)
- The hosts have enjoyed a superb start to life in the top flight and sit in 7th place, just a point behind Marseille and 4 points from the summit.
- Brest have won just one of their last 7 games (W1, D3, L3).
- The hosts have lost all of their 4 games against sides currently ranked in the top 5 this season in Ligue 1.
- Brest are the only unbeaten side at home in the ligue with 3 wins and 5 draws so far.
- Sunday's 1-1 draw with Lyon extending OM's winless run to 4 games (3 draws and 1 defeat) but they remain just 3 points off leaders Lille.
- On away ground Marseille have won 3, drawn 3 and lost 3 matches this season.
- Edouard Cisse, Hilton and Cesar Azpilicueta are out while Brandao is a doubt. Souleymane Diawara is suspended but Stephane M'Bia returns from a ban.
|18/12/2010||Ligue 1||Nice vs. Brest||D - 1:1|
|11/12/2010||Ligue 1||Brest vs. Montpellier||D - 0:0|
|05/12/2010||Ligue 1||Paris St.-Germain vs. Brest||L - 3:1|
|30/11/2010||Ligue 1||Brest vs. Lens||W - 4:1|
|20/11/2010||Ligue 1||Rennes vs. Brest||L - 2:1|
|13/11/2010||Ligue 1||Brest vs. Sochaux||D - 1:1|
|19/12/2010||Ligue 1||Ol. Marseille vs. Ol. Lyon||D - 1:1|
|11/12/2010||Ligue 1||Auxerre vs. Ol. Marseille||D - 1:1|
|08/12/2010||CL||Ol. Marseille vs. Chelsea||W - 1:0|
|05/12/2010||Ligue 1||Nice vs. Ol. Marseille||L - 1:0|
|01/12/2010||Ligue 1||Ol. Marseille vs. Rennes||D - 0:0|
|27/11/2010||Ligue 1||Ol. Marseille vs. Montpellier||W - 4:0|
Posted on 21 Dec 2010, 16:23 GMT